Thursday, May 19, 2022

The Home Stretch

Guys!  We are in the home stretch!  SOOOOOO close!  Fridays are the best but seriously this one is so good cause it is the LAST one!  You ALL have MORE than earned a summer to relax and recharge!  

AND this blog post has very little to do with teaching...sorry if you were wanting more tips for your classroom.  I have summer on the brain! 

Just for fun watch this video on the Types of Teachers on Summer Break.  I am pretty sure I am the Vacation Loving Teacher/Side Hustle one! 
Which one are you?  

So, based on your teacher type, I am sure you have some plans ready for enjoying your summer months.  I of course do and I felt like sharing with you might inspire you to try something new!  

Mine are below:
1. COOK and learn new recipes that are healthy and have FLAVOR! Check out the Chipotle Salad in the link below!  I will be working my way through this list! 
2. Yoga, once a week or twice plus Pilates. (Strength training with Lily...hoping I can keep up!) I joined our local YMCA and I love the class options.  Be sure to check out your YMCA!  They typically do a discount for teachers!



3. Vacationing like crazy & company!  We have company coming this weekend.  I am sooooo excited.  I head to a HUGE Plexus event in June in Cleveland, OH and in July we have a short beach trip planned with the family and a few friends.  Glen and I will be heading to Nemacolin in PA with Glen's company!  We are also planning a trip with just the four of us this summer but it is a surprise so I can share just yet!  

4. I will also be working to keep my yard in check.  I hate yard work so this is a stretch.  We just added a little herb garden so I will be starting there. I have a few planters too.  I wish I was better at this so I will be doing some learning big time! This blog has been pretty helpful! 
5. And last, I will be upping my TikTok game!  You know I love me some T & T! Lily and Ian said that they are going to help me get famous. (It should be a hilarious journey so tune in!) 

Next week is going to go fast.  Enjoy your last few days with your kiddos.  Don't sweat the small stuff and start planning some things just for you this summer!  U deserve it!


photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment