Thursday, May 5, 2022

Podcasts for Teachers

Hi All!  Happy End of the WEEK!  Thank you for all the hard work this week.  EOY testing is going well!!! Pumped about the scores coming in.  So exciting to see all the growth that our students have made this school year. (You all have done an amazing job!) 

I know we have a ton of things going on with testing, moving rooms/packing, preparing end of the year activities, field trips and soooooo much more.  I wanted to drop a few of my favorite podcasts at you to help keep us up beat.  

Most of you know that I drive quite a ways to get to PVES every day and podcasts SAVE me!  I ran across a collection that is geared JUST for educators! So, whether you are driving in a car, having a working lunch or taking a walk, the list below will give you tons to tune into!  

I did run across this interesting fact too: Aural content has been proven to stimulate the brain more than visual/audiovisual content does. Because of how much exposure we have to visual media these days, our brains can switch off at the sight of it.



One of my favorites it The Creative Classroom. It is filled with podcast about growth mindset, project based learning and so much more.  If you are looking to up your creativity...this in one to give a listen to! 
If you are looking for a better work life balance, I love The Teacher Space! 

This is a really good one! 

AND The Shake it up Leaning SHOW is filled with technology tips!
Also, I LOVE this one for students!  
Science discoveries!!!!


Sometimes having a bit going on in the back ground while you are working is just want you need!  It is powerful to surround yourself with like minded people so find a podcast that fits your personality and vision on eduction!  You won't regret it. 







photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment