Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Decodable Comics

Happy December!  I am so excited for all the holiday fun that we will have going on at PVES!  Thank you advance for helping to keep the magic alive for our students.  

It is no secret that I LOVE tiktok...& I found something really awesome and I thought your kiddos would totally enjoy using them during small group or even during centers!

You can follow her over on the TT @farmerlovesphonics!
Here is more information on the site: 

You will find FREE comics that you can download for your students and they have printable templates where students can write their own comics. SOOOO fun for centers and writing lessons! 

The decodable comics are organized by phases that are based on the phonics progression of learning. 
Here is a preview of the templates!  I think the kiddos would LOVE to be able write their own after reading a few of the comics themselves.
Another one of my FAVORITE educational tiktoks is Lemon Tree Literacy!  Ms. Jordyn has TONS of Science of Reading videos to watch.  Lots of small group activities...I could watch her forever!!!  (She is on Instagram too...click the REELS for the videos.) 

Remember "Rainbow Writing" whelp...you can still do it!  Just have your kiddos rainbow the sounds they hear in the words.  Check out @learningwithheidi on tiktok or check out the video below!

I made a few sheets that you can use to go along with this center!  Grab them HERE!



Have fun exploring tiktok!!!!!

photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment