Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Winter Break!!!! 2021

Congratulations!!!!!!  We did it!  Go RELAX!   Go ENJOY your family!  You have MORE than earned this break! 

I am NOT going to share self care tips...U know U!  Do what makes you happy!  Me, I will be in Nashville with my husband living it up for the first weekend.  I then will spend the holiday at home with my family and my Aunt from Ohio.  

So while you are relaxing and enjoying your time take a peek at FEW of my FAVORITE things! 
Feel free to try them out! 

Basically my plan for winter break! 


If you decide to do a little shopping over break don't forget about these discounts just for TEACHERS!
Thank you Deal Hack for putting them together!

If you are looking for a little adventure away from home, check out FREE Events around Charlotte! 
Need a meal?  An easy one that will WOW your family and friends????
This is spot on as good at Olive Garden's Baked Ziti
I add sweet Italian sausage to mine!

I will be making this cutie!  So adorable & easy! 

Lily and I will be heading to the movies to watch SPENCER! (I am a HUGE Princess Diana fan!)
And we are planning on a few of these Holiday Treats...#15 for sure!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and enjoy every second of break!  If you do anything from my favorite things list keep me posted.  I would LOVE to hear what you think!  



photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment