Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Summer Reading

Hi All!  We made it through TESTING!!!!!  Another year is almost done.  I know you have so many sweet activities planned for your kiddos next week,  so... I started thinking about the summer.  

I used to love to send a book list home every summer for my kiddos.  I challenged them to read all summer and bring me back a list of their books.  I always had a fun treat and a bookmark waiting for them.  

Don't forget about SUMMER Reading at the MOORESVILLE Public Library!  
Also, be sure to let you families know about NC Digital Library!  Families will need a library card to log into their account.  Tons of great reads for kiddos all summer long! 

I found a FANTASTIC site with booklists for all ages!  Check it out below! The site is called Brightly.  I like that on the left you can click the print button and it will print the list for you but the site also offers links to where the books can be purchased too if parents want that.  
LOVE their Book BINGO too!  Perfect for printing out and sending home!
Who doesn't LOVE a scratch and sniff bookmark?????  These would be so fun for students that bring you their bingo boards back in the FALL!!!!!  

A summer reading log would also be a great way for students to stay on track!  Love these ideas over at My Frugal Adventures!  Several FREEBIES too! 

If you have any other ideas for summer reading, drop them in the comments below!!!!
Can't wait to see what you all come up with! 



photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment