Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Summer Break

Set the ALARM for NeVeR!!!!!  Happy Summer Break!  U made it!  U survived the most challenging school year in the history of school years!  I have NEVER been more proud to be a Park View Patriot!  Thank you for all of your hard work, dedication, partnership, friendship and sooo much more!  You are all ROCKSTARS!

As you pack and prepare for your summer break, I wanted to share some resources to help you RELAX and recharge.  You deserve it soooo much! 


I will be making an appearance at this fun event below!!!!!  If you are a craft lover or and antique hunter, this is going to be soooo fun!  Vintage Market Days of Charlotte!

4 of my favorite summer recipes!!!!  


Go HERE!!!!!  I LOVE this place!  Handmade furniture and antiques & MORE! 
Just don't buy all the good stuff!

I love essential oils!  I have them diffusing all over the house and at night!  
I diffuse Serenity and Breathe at night from Doterra. 
I also have diffused On Guard all year to help purify the air. 

Not sure if you know this or not but I am NOT a gardener!  Like heck to the NO but I do love a hack that helps me keep my yard in order. Lots of good ideas here!

I hope you all have a wonderful summer break and find lots ways to relax and recharge.  I am going to end this post with one of my favorite videos! 


photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment