Thursday, March 3, 2022

Spring Break

Friends...I have a huge smile on my face as I type this!  We made it!  SPRING Break!  I hope you all have some wonderful things planned with family and Friends.  I will be heading to FL.  Stay tuned to my FB for pictures!!!!  I can't wait! 

I know you all already know what you need to relax but sometimes it is fun to find some new ideas!  Just thought I would share some below.  And NONE of the things below are about school! 
I picked a few from this blogpost above to try out!
Wild Flowers is one of them!  I have a flower bed that is empty and filling it with wild flowers sounds like a simple way to fill it!  
Check out this blog for 10 Easy to grow wild flowers! 
Warm Weather Recipes: I also LOVE to get to cooking when I am at home.  So before I leave for my trip I am going to be whipping up some of my favorites!




If you are looking for an inspirational read I LOVED this book called True Grit and Grace! I have it on Audiable.  If you haven't signed up before, I can send it to you for free! 

If you are a fan of yoga like I am...spring is the perfect time to get outside with your practice!  I have been taking classes at our local YMCA but when I can't get to a class...I grab one on YouTube! 

Heading out to a farmer's market is always a fun way to spend a day!  Here is a list of 10 of the Best Farmer's Markets in Mooresville

Or head to Wing Haven in Charlotte and try your hand at some Bird House Building

Most importantly, relax!  This has been a year and we all need to take some time to enjoy and slow down!  Whatever you decide to do over break I hope you have the very best time!  4th Q is going to go FAST!  



photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment