Thursday, May 31, 2018

Q4 Week 8

Welcome to Week 8!  Testing is just about done and we are moving into the last week or so of school!  I know it is crazy!!!!!  BUT...I wanted to give you some ideas that might just make Back to School a little easier. 

I have been searching the web for resources and ideas to help you do some pre-prep for next year. I start with 5 things to do Over the Summer to Make Next Year AMAZING from The Applicious Teacher!  I love that she has a listing of educational books to read over the break.  Be sure to check it out:)
Here is a teacher hack video!
From The Not So Wimpy Teacher, you can start prepping open house materials. I always printed all of my open house information and any posters I needed before I left for the summer.  
Check out the freebies over at Simply Kinder!  Printing decodable readers ahead of time would be a great way to get a jump start on the beginning of the year guided reading lessons. 
Watch this video on Must-Haves for the Classroom!
How about creating some Google Doc Digital Lessons Plans????? Check out this video and then spend some time this summer creating your own template in Google Slides!
How about 6 more things you need to do for next year from Lucky to Be in First
Grab this ULTIMATE EOY Teacher Checklist for FREE!!
From A LOVE of Teaching!
Last, I LOVE the summer learning kits she puts together!  Check them out below! Also, I think I need the spiral cutter!!!




 photo signature.png

2 comments: