Thursday, March 4, 2021

Spring Break!

Happy Spring Break!   
U ALL have MORE than earned it!
Thank you for working so hard this entire school year.  You have rolled with the punches and come out on top.
I hope you all find time to unwind and relax with family and friends!

Below I am putting together some fun ideas to help  you make the most of your time off...if you need it! 
 

50 TIPS for SELF Care for Teachers!

So MANY great ideas here like...
Belly Laughing (Ian keeps me laughing all the time!) 
Sleeping with a Weighted Blanket (This is on my list!) 
Plant something (Gonna try this for sure!) 

How about these fun and inexpensive ideas for spring break?  A picnic sounds amazing!   I also am going to declutter and learn how to sell on Facebook Marketplace! 

How cute are those mason jars?????? OMGosh....and the little succulents in the egg shells!


Check out a new place to eat!  SOOO many yummy choices below!

LOVE this place for farmhouse furniture!  

How about 33 of the Best Beach Reads?

This list could go on and on but I am sure you have some things on your list too!
Enjoy this much needed time of rest!  


photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment