Thursday, September 10, 2020

Q1 Week 4 Google Keep

Hi All,
I want you to take a look at the top of your screen as you read this post.  How many tabs do you have open?
I bet you can't show that number on your fingers.  Because like you, I have about 1,000 tabs open.  Not that I am using at this time but open just in case I need them.  You know, like a book mark.  

We are so overwhelmed with trying to keep up that we are afraid to close something and not be able to find it again.   How many of you have basically pulled your hair out trying to find something in your email?
We have Google Drive but let's be real...if you can't remember the name of the document it is not easy to fine.  

I want to help you organize your tabs and also allow you the satisfaction of closing them at night.  It is pretty liberating!  

I am going to share a simple tool you might already be familiar with and with some help from my blog friends, take it to the next level!

GOOGLE KEEP! Remember that guy?  He is located over in your waffle!  Google Keep is a simple tool that you can use to create to do lists with links to those darn tabs you have open.  Create a note for each tab and you can even create a check list & a reminder! 

Check out these video: Get started QUICK with the first video or take it to the NEXT LEVEL with he second one!
.     
If you want to get a little fancy with your Google Keep notes you have to check out Elementaryedu.com.  So fun!  Erin has a video to show you how to use  templates for your notes and so much more!

Be sure to click the image below and grab here Freebie to get you started!

Download the app on your phone or ipad so when you are on the go you still have all your notes! 

Check out my Google Keep & Notebook!  Saved my MIND!!!!  I can now close all my tabs at the end of the day and find anything I need on the go! 

Here is my Notebook Template!  Give it a try and let me know if you need help! 


photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment