Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Q3 New Tech Tool: Auto Draw

NCties was awesome this year and I learned so much!  I can't wait to share it all with you.  This week, I am going to start with a new tech tool called Auto Draw!  It is so simple to use.  It has shareable links and the ability to download work.  It is a perfect fit for 1:1 technology classrooms!

Check out this video!



I love that it is totally FREE and you don't need to download anything at all! 

My first thought was math!  I created this simple concept circle for friends of 10.  Students can type in equations or use drawings/shapes to represent ways to make ten.  


Then I thought of writing!  Students can create illustrations and write sentences to match their words!
Other Ideas:
Making Words
Handwriting
Word Problems
Fact Families
Fact Triangles
Diagrams
Drawing Visualizations

Check out this blog about adding a stylist to your Auto Draw lessons!  

I LOVE that is works on all devices, laptops & Ipads!  


It is like a digital wipe board! 

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment