Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Spring Break-Relax & Recharge

We made it!  It is spring break!  Please take this time to RELAX & RECHARGE after giving so much to our students and families at PVES. 

Below you will find some ideas to relax and recharge your teacher soul!

Check out 8 Easy Ways to Relax and Find Balance from Easy Teaching Tools!


The Five Minute Miracle
Guided Meditation!

Grab your Teacher ID badge and head our shopping
Check out this HUGE list of Teacher Discounts for 2018!

Read more about Stress Relief for teachers on the CFC Classroom!

Yoga 4 TEACHERS!-Yep, just for you!


Get back into your fitness routine with We Are Teachers!
You deserve some ME time & some Family time!  Enjoy and be kind to yourself over break:) 



 photo signature.png

6 comments:

  1. I love the yoga for teachers video!! I'm going to try this over spring break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you like the yoga? I was thinking of starting this:
      https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yoga+with+adriene+30+days+of+yoga
      Monica

      Delete
  2. I love the 8 easy ways to relax! Some of my favorite things to do to relax are on that list! Me and Gus plan on taking lots of walks together over break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey~I love seeing pictures of your sweet puppy on FB! I can tell how special he is to you:)
      Monica

      Delete
  3. I love the relaxation ideas. Coloring is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss coloring! I think I need to look into this during the summer!

      Delete